Free dating online has become the modern way for many people around the world to find potential love interests. There are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to listing yourself on an internet dating site, and safety has to be foremost in your mind, since you may know little about the person on the other end. 🙂
Safety should be foremost in your mind when it comes to online dating, and if you use these 7 common sense tips, you will meet the person you are looking for, without compromising your safety:
(1) Never list home addresses, phone numbers, work addresses or work numbers and don’t give them out until you have met the person several times in public places and have gotten to know them over a period of time. People that are up to no good just want quick access with little time involved before they move on to the next victim. 🙂
(2) Set up a separate email account for your dating sites activities. Be sure you think about the name you use. If you use a provocative name, suitors might think you are interested in sex, which can be dangerous. If you use one that is commitment based like “husband hunter”, you may send many potential mates running for the hills.
(3) Always meet in public places that are further than walking distance from your home or job and not ones you normally go to. If things don’t work out, you don’t want to be faced with running into the person day after day. 🙂
(4) The first few personal dates should come after you have communicated online a month or two. Personal dating should be easier once you know the dating personals better, but plan group outings with friends on those first few dates. It safer and their input can be important since they’re not as biased.
(5) Always have your cell phone handy on dates. If you need help, it can become your lifeline. You can get perfect match maker partner from using this site. Always make sure somebody knows exactly where you will be and where you are going at all times, when dating.
(6) Don’t go away on remote vacations until several months into the relationship. While it may sound romantic, it is also dangerous. Only after you have gotten to know them over a period of several months, should you talk about this possibility. Even then, you should have another couple with you or go with a group of friends, such as on a float trip or a camping trip. 🙂